5’5″ Wake Surf Foil Board R-Series
Looking for a Foil Board to get started but don’t want to blow your budget, these R-Series boards are for you.
Our R-Series Wake Surf Foil Boards are super light and ideal for those getting into Foiling.
The “Duck Bill” nose looks different then your typical Surf Board, it’s also safer, our boards have less rail shape up front allowing you to come out of the water when starting and also allows the rider to recover easier if/when you porpoise. The pintail tail shape makes for easy bottom turns when Wake Surfing.
Each board is constructed with an industry leading “Stinger Foil Mount” which is a pre-installed 90mm wide foil mount, using 3K Carbon on top as well as the sides of the boxes for toque reinforcement of the US Fin boxes. These boxes allow for infinite foil positioning so you can dial in the balance point of your board and foil when mounted.
The 5’5” board length is recommend for the rider weighing up to 200lbs.
|5’5”||23”||2”||34 lt||White/Blue||Up to 185lbs|
- 18kg EPS foam core with balsa stringer
- 4oz cloth
- 6oz cloth
- 3K carbon overlay for Foil mount boxes
- 3K Carbon standing zone reinforcement
- 2 piece grip-lite EVA pad with raised Foil position mark
- Paint Layer
- GoPro mount provision on nose
- Goretex Vent Valve
- 3K Carbon standing zone overlay
- 90mm Foil Mount
- Futures Thruster Fin boxes 2x GL, 1x G5
- 3K carbon overlay for Foil Mount
Included with your board
GL/G5 Plastic Fins
Foil Mount Plugs
Fitted Board Bag